Today we’re announcing the release of Zcash 1.0.11, which includes bug fixes and usability improvements.
Summary of the changes included in this release:
- We fixed a 401 Unauthorized bug encountered when using some JSON-RPC libraries. (#2529)
- We changed z_sendmany to fail with an error if the user sets minconf=0 when sending from z-addresses. (#2525, #2526)
- We extended the listunspent RPC method to specify whether outputs were from a coinbase transaction, to help users identify t-addresses that need to have their contents shielded. (#2522)
- We added a block download progress indicator to the metrics UI. (#2484)
- We removed UPnP support (which was already off by default) for security reasons. (#2504)
We’re encouraging all users and miners to update to this new version. See our download page and the 1.0 User Guide for more information.
For a more complete list of changes, see our 1.0.11 GitHub milestone. To follow our progress, watch the GitHub project and join the forum.